Sunday, October 11, 2009

I H.E.A.R.T. Chalkboard Paint

I don't heart anything--in fact the phrase itself annoys me, but that's just how much I lurve chalkboard paint. Maybe it has something to do with my teaching roots, but I think it's just fabulous. When I discovered my first can at Hob Lob one day I knew I needed a project to use it on.
Shortly thereafter I found a number of silver trays at a thrift store for $1.00, Bob.

So I taped it off:And followed the directions on the can of chalkboard spray paint--seriously do as they say--or you will be left with a message board with lots of "ghost messages."I gave a few of these away as wedding gifts and kept one for myself. I love that I can change the message and personalize it. This is just one use of chalkboard paint though. The possibilities are endless! I'd love to hear how you've used it!
xoxo, Shel & Bert

1 comment:

Just Right