Thursday, July 16, 2009

That was then, this is now

Since we just recently moved into our new home, I thought you might like to see where we came from and where we are now.

This was our rental house in Lewisville. Truth be told, this place was a piece of _____ (I'll let you think of a word to fill in the blank). In fact we were convinced that we would come home one day to find the front half of the house detached from the back. HOWEVER, it was the first place we were able to call "home" together, and for that I will always treasure our time there.


With all gushiness out of the way, I'd like to introduce you to our new home!
A fairly dramatic step-up if I do say so myself. AND we're not worried about it caving in during the night, filling our lungs with black mold, flooding when it rains, or any other ailments that we were used to dealing with.
We've been pretty busy this past month getting moved, but I'll post soon about some of our fun projects.
xoxo, Shel & Bert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Right